i REALLY want one!

LizMarie

I know this is silly and childish but I really want a Bearded Dragon.. I REALLY WANT ONE, I've always had. :main_yes:

When I see one I imagine caring, feeding, housing and handling the little dragon all the way through the baby stage and into adulthood. It's really weird! I think of the set up, brands and the best little beardie salads and insects to feed.

After speaking to the guy at pet store about his two dragons and then seeing the baby dragons in the store it was hard not to walk away with one and they haven't left my mind for the past two days. The reason for this rant is that I can't have one *tear* at this moment because of the amount of money a set up cost and the space required to own a dragon. :main_thumbsdown:

I think I have issues.

rubym

No alot of us are like that. I want a leachie so bad, lol. I know right now that they are way out of my budget with everything else we really do NEED but that doesnt stop me from having dreams of leachies swimming through my head at night. You are totally normal.....or maybe we both have serious issues, LMAO!!!!

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
There are a few reptiles that I want soooo bad that I just can't get right now (money and/or space). Bearded Dragons are such great pets and I really want a second one. I hope you're able to get one soon.:)

goReptiles

I was like that in middle school. I wanted a bearded dragon SO bad. My parents promised me one and everything, but they never fell through. I got a gecko when I turned 16 instead; I told them that was my alternative pet choice.

Within a year, I got 2 bearded dragons... I found the hype I had built up about them was not worth it. I built myself up so much about how great they are, and when it all came down to it, I wasn't nearly as happy with them as I had thought I was going to be. I had them for years until they died.

I don't know if I'll ever have another omnivorous reptile again though. For me, it just wasn't my cup of tea.

I will admit, they're great pet reptiles. They're just not for me. I don't know if it was the hype I built up about them or what...

gixxer3420

Dragons are by far the only reptile that I have had/bred with personalities. They are great and a lot of fun. Good thing about dragons is they don't just eat greens they also eat crickets, meal worms, super worms, and if you even want mice.

Visit our friends