I think your captain is going crazy

KelliH

I didn't sleep at all last night and by the looks of things I'll be up almost all night tonight. I've been so busy during the day with family "non gecko" stuff that I am having to work all night long in the gecko room to stay caught up. I'm stressed out beyond belief about a lot of things and I'm just feeling like I'm at my wit's end. I need a vacation!!!! BADLY!!! :bomb:

KelliH

Someone please send me a round trip ticket to Cancun and some coupons for a free hotel room and frozen margaritas for a week!

herpencounter

Herpencounter.com
Someone please send me a round trip ticket to Cancun and some coupons for a free hotel room and frozen margaritas for a week!

Only if I can go. =P

If I lived closer I would offer to help out... or maybe I just want to see what is hidden in your racks :main_laugh:

Hope things work out for ya :main_thumbsup:

gixxer3420

Sorry to hear your stress level is up Kelli. I know if I was in your gecko room my stress would be gone and the grin on my face would be ear to ear.

KelliH

Thanks you guys. My husband has been off work for the past couple of weeks recovering from knee replacement surgery, so I am trying to do my best to take care of him, our 8 year old son, our two dogs, the parrot, geckos, house, cooking, cleaning LOL well I hate to bitch and complain but you get the idea.

You know what though, a lot of people have things worse than I do so I really have no room to whine, not too much anyway. I still want that vacation and the margaritas though!

bjleemkuil

Thanks you guys. My husband has been off work for the past couple of weeks recovering from knee replacement surgery, so I am trying to do my best to take care of him, our 8 year old son, our two dogs, the parrot, geckos, house, cooking, cleaning LOL well I hate to bitch and complain but you get the idea.

You know what though, a lot of people have things worse than I do so I really have no room to whine, not too much anyway. I still want that vacation and the margaritas though!

Isn't that what this section is for? ;) Take a sick day girl, you deserve it! Stressing out makes for an upset Kelli! Does your son help with the Geckos at all?

robin

drink some of that crown

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
Hope you feel better soon. Life can overwhelm everyone at times, I know I have gone through it myself and still get overwhelmed and fed up a lot. Try to get your son to help you with some of the household duties while your husband is recovering.

RampantReptiles

your son should already be helping around the house anyways :p

I had to do weekly chores when I was a kid. Clean the bathroom, vacuum, dust, sort all the laundry(I had to sort for 6 people!), clean the dishes/load the dishwasher. My sister and I would take turns on who got to do what so I didnt do all those things every week but you get the idea. Offering money for these things helps as well. Like a few dollars a week or something is a lot to a kid.

Ya know you could always send a few breeders over my way and I will take care of them for a few months. Especially if they are gravid and you just dont want to deal with all those stupid eggs they lay :D

ILoveGeckos14

That's why they had kids back in the day, another helping hand on the field! Have 6 and put 'em to work! haha In all seriousness, I hope you feel better, im a bit overwhelmed right now too and it sucks!!

Visit our friends