i would like to show you guys what a REAL normal looks like :)

robin

this is one of my normals. a REAL normal. she is not melanistic. most people call low grade hypos and tangs normal, they aren't. she is kinda going into "blue" but she is dark and normal. sorry for the poopy photo i really do not like it but here it is.

realnormal.jpg

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
Robin, even your "poopy" pictures are above average. And when they are showing off a normal as nice as this one, they're all the more worthy of a post. ;)

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
Lol, where is this poopy picture in which you speak of? This picture is awesome! And what a superb normal! She would go really nice with my normal male ;-)

robin

She's a beauty, is this the same one you posted a while back that you're test breeding to a Tremper?

yes, the only reason why i am test breeding her to a tremper is because she came from leopardgeckos.com. they sold her as normal het for nothing but i would like to make for sure she isnt het tremper.

STUTFL

Nice spots!
She's got roughly the same coloring as my Normal, but with higher contrast and more spotting.
Makes me think of a wild salamander for some reason - maybe it's just the setting. :laugh:

Anyways, Normal will always be my favorite morph. :main_thumbsup:

robin

Nice spots!
She's got roughly the same coloring as my Normal, but with higher contrast and more spotting.
Makes me think of a wild salamander for some reason - maybe it's just the setting. :laugh:

Anyways, Normal will always be my favorite morph. :main_thumbsup:

hehe i took her photo on a stepping stone outside.

robin

Becca i am hoping so too. they are really getting some awesome contrast and demitrius is holding his bold VERY well!

T

thegeckokeeper

Beautiful! We just sold our male/female pair today- looked almost just like that! Miss them :(

ZeusmaleLeo003.jpg

Athenamyleofemale004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Visit our friends