i would like to show you guys what a REAL normal looks like :)

LifeKills11

mr pharis!!<3

pharis004.jpg
this is pharis =] ...hes about 7-8 months old so ive been told..how does he look? age ? ill post up a better pikture later tonite...!!

crazyp

ok i have a question, i just got my first leo an everyone is saying that it is a normal, but it looks nuthing like the one you have hear is a pic of littal dozer
picture.php

fuzzylogix

Carpe Diem
that's because your little normal in that pic will go through some drastic changes before he/she is an adult. you should check out the before and after thread that's a sticky in the "show off your leos" section.

uhxxLeah

My big boy normal before he passed. He was always around 118g and he was my first leo ever, he got me addicted and now i have 28! Mel was the most calm gecko i have ever held and was one of my favorites.
View attachment 40403

xoLeah

Last edited:

pbgeckos

Panhandle Geckos
I still have my first gecko that is as normal as normal can be. He is 18 years old and he is HUGE. He is not het for any "morphs" or albino, just a big dude with a big hunger for mealworms...and only mealworms. He is picky as hell these days.

chalkolotcake

Awww. looks like my leopard gecko. I don't know much about morphs but I just started looking them up online. And I'm pretty sure mines a normal. Once i figure out how to post pics I'm gonna post pics of mine. :] Yours is cute!

bingoboy1

Normals

If it isn't an albino it is a normal. They are simply line bred normals. It is like saying the very first Tremper is an only true Tremper. Well no..there are all types of Trempers that look different now but they are still the same strain :)

OrangeTangeriene

Amazing!

this is one of my normals. a REAL normal. she is not melanistic. most people call low grade hypos and tangs normal, they aren't. she is kinda going into "blue" but she is dark and normal. sorry for the poopy photo i really do not like it but here it is.

realnormal.jpg

it's a great photo! :speechless:

Visit our friends