Interested

ElliotNess

Well my story is pretty simple.

I have been interested in snakes since a kid and had a few over the years. A few years ago I started collecting balls and BRB. The wife got pregnant and the smell got the best of her, the bedding, the melamine, the rats....everything. Only thing that smelled good to her was Jack in the Box tacos. So I sold my collection and went about my life. Well my daughter turns 2 in July so I thought I would start to look into picking up some snakes and start over.

This is where it gets awesome. My wife was at work and I was on daddy duty. So we went to a local shop in the area I had just found. We walked in and there were some lizards and chameleons and she was so excited. We looked at the "nakes" and her interest has brought me here. I will be keeping the Nakes in the garage but I wanted to have something in the house that she could watch and help with. So here I am.

The wife use to keep leo's when she was younger so I don't think I will get much resistence... :)

I am open to any and all suggestions, advice and most importantly the best places for supplies and leo's... She likes the bright colors.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome to GF! In my opinion, your best bet for getting a nice leopard gecko is one of the expos in CA (I know it's a big state. You can look online for an expo near you). Read some care sheets so you know what you need. Don't get a tiny baby because it will be too small for her to even touch and will hide all the time. Good luck with it all.

Aliza

Visit our friends