Interesting Find...

S

Stevie

I'm not surprised, because most of the times bright coloured animals are using that as a warning signal. Still is funny though, to think that they are poisonous. But I don't think the head on the drawing is the head of an E.hardwickii, but is the head of our good old friend E. macularius. My humble opinion though....

Greets,

Stevie

eric

OREGON GECKO
I have been self injecting the venom for years now... I think I am finally immune...LOL!

M

modestmouse

haha I've never heard of this... odd tale... but it's funny nonetheless!!!

Bodon said:
haha that picture reminds me of when youre watching the news and you see a police report and a drawing of a guy and youre like, "i know him....."

I can honestly say that that has never happened to me :p

Shadowygnome

Im glad i found this out while mines young. i wonder how long it takes for the venom to set it cause ive been bit twice so im sure to be dead soon. lol

ddkgeckos

sssssshhhhh! stop talking about it, the british and us army our stockpiling leopard geckos and are gonna unleash them on the whole of afghanistan and pakistan to hunt down bin laden.:main_evilgrin::main_evilgrin:

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
sssssshhhhh! stop talking about it, the british and us army our stockpiling leopard geckos and are gonna unleash them on the whole of afghanistan and pakistan to hunt down bin laden.:main_evilgrin::main_evilgrin:

are you serious Clark?

Joao

v Snowflake v
I am breeding mine to eat children as we speak....

The fear of reptiles is rampid in areas where most snakes are indeed killers of humans.

Would you be willing to trade one of your children eating leo's for a slow person in front of you at the store eating leo?

rickmoss95

A

EVERTBODY RELAX!!!! i have perfected my anti venom for the leopard gecko...and to better fit the public that dont like needles, i have made this serum drinkable, tastes just like iced tea and looks the same too! i have extensivly tested this on myself about twenty six times and i am still alive and fine!!! it really works. i dont believe in the stupid high cost of medical expenses so i will be offering my anti venom in twenty ounce bottles for only
$19.95 each!!!! i am only doing this because i know pharmasudical companies would be rediculous in their pricing! i am here to help people! and if i am out, dont worry... i can run downtown and b....i mean go down to my "lab" and whip up another batch!!! pm me if you are in fear of your deadly gocko species!!! i can save you all!!! this anti venom works for ALL geckos and i am sure of this...drink my tea...i mean antivenom if you are bitten my ANY gecko and you will survive...if you are bitten by a gecko, drink my antivenom, and still die...i will refund your money 100%...thank you for your support. and you are all very welcome, and i am glad i could help and put this fear out of your minds!!!!

Kat&Rin

Leopard Gecko Girl
EVERTBODY RELAX!!!! i have perfected my anti venom for the leopard gecko...and to better fit the public that dont like needles, i have made this serum drinkable, tastes just like iced tea and looks the same too! i have extensivly tested this on myself about twenty six times and i am still alive and fine!!! it really works. i dont believe in the stupid high cost of medical expenses so i will be offering my anti venom in twenty ounce bottles for only
$19.95 each!!!! i am only doing this because i know pharmasudical companies would be rediculous in their pricing! i am here to help people! and if i am out, dont worry... i can run downtown and b....i mean go down to my "lab" and whip up another batch!!! pm me if you are in fear of your deadly gocko species!!! i can save you all!!! this anti venom works for ALL geckos and i am sure of this...drink my tea...i mean antivenom if you are bitten my ANY gecko and you will survive...if you are bitten by a gecko, drink my antivenom, and still die...i will refund your money 100%...thank you for your support. and you are all very welcome, and i am glad i could help and put this fear out of your minds!!!!

hahahaha nice. Betcha some people would actually fall for that lmao, honestly though, people are so gullible/naive, do they honestly think your going to hold a very poisonous animal on your hand? Goodness, I'm just glad my friends haven't asked me that. I think they wouldn't appreciate an hour long lecture on how stupid it is to think that......so instead I'd just tell them to go buy the antivenom from rickmoss95 for $19.95 and bring it back to me so I can have a nice drink...errrr...."protect" myself from the vicious poisonous geckos XD

animeavatar

I <3 Mu Mu!!
My neighbour asked me if it bites and mom replied no. She should've said that they were one of the most dangerous animals on earth and I was risking my life every moment I was in biting range:D:main_yes: At least she didn't ask anymore questions no one wanted to answer!

geckoboy11

just done some family research and found out that the mintons came from the same clan as me, so i could be related to these two muppets

Cesar_Da_KIng

Reptile Enthusiast
You guys... i cant find my brother anywhere...hes been gone for three days and i cant find my gecko...and i hear screaming from the neighbors houses... im scared! OOH god it just crawled across the floor!!!

Last edited:

Visit our friends