Introducing "Ms. Frosty!" - Geckos Etc's Lemon Frost Leopard Gecko

FunWithLife

It will be exciting to see where Steve Sykes goes with the lemon frost Leopard geckos. I hope Ms. Frosty is a healthy fertile girl and makes plenty of babies.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Hey Micah, do me a favor and try to post the videos of the same topic all together in one post please. It makes it easier to find them that way and takes up less space. So if you post three videos on the Lemon Frost, keep those all together. Hope that makes sense.

FunWithLife

Hi Kristi,

That makes sense. I just usually post on the days we upload to youtube basically though, so I can't post them all at once. Would you prefer me look back to another video in the thread with similar videos and put the video in the comments, Or are you referring to just my content?

Regards,
Mic

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Hi Kristi,

That makes sense. I just usually post on the days we upload to youtube basically though, so I can't post them all at once. Would you prefer me look back to another video in the thread with similar videos and put the video in the comments, Or are you referring to just my content?

Regards,
Mic

You can post the new videos in a reply under a topic. That way if you already have one video on the lemon frost and do another, post it when it's uploaded as a reply to the original thread. It makes it easier when people search and prevents there being 10+ topics in a row all from one person.

FunWithLife

You can post the new videos in a reply under a topic. That way if you already have one video on the lemon frost and do another, post it when it's uploaded as a reply to the original thread. It makes it easier when people search and prevents there being 10+ topics in a row all from one person.

I understand, I think the problem is that noone else ever posts videos. I am basically theh only one in the past 5-6 months it seems. I can just keep posting on this thread for now though so it doesn't take up anymore space.
[video=youtube;umPn6zweDcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umPn6zweDcA[/video]

Visit our friends