Iraq Eyelid Gecko

White Shaq

I just found out about gecko called the Iraq Eyelid gecko and was just wondering if you could own one as a pet. If you can own one as pet where could you get one.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
There are a number of geckos that are very similar to leopard geckos. The latin name for this one is Eublepharis angramainyu and some people breed them. Your best bet is to google "Eublepharis angramainyu for sale" and see what you get. You could also look on faunaclassified.com. I'm not sure if you're going to find these geckos in the "leopard gecko" section of that site or in the "gecko" section.

Aliza

toddslagowski06

I think it depends on the area that you live in. I have a friend who lives in Italy now, and he couldn't get such a gecko there. However, while he was living in the UK, he had an Iraq Eyelid Gecko. I remember how devastated he was when the customs told him that he was not allowed to take his pet into their country. He needed his gecko very much as it helped him overcome depression. He got it only after going onto https://www.esaregistration.org/emotional-support-animal-guide/. That's when he decided to get a pet for emotional support.

Last edited:

Visit our friends