Is it possible to Love your dog too much?

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
I was lying on the couch last night, Abbie was lying on it with me, between me and the back of the couch (I was almost falling off, but thats ok), and she fell asleep with her head resting on my leg, she was sooooo peaceful, my heart just melted.

I am not even sure what the point of this thread is, except that I can't believe how much I Love her, she won my heart a long time ago, but continues to remind me why she won it everyday.

If I am having a bad day, all I have to do is hang out with her, and she makes it all better.

To give you all an update on her surgery, she is doing GREAT! She has limited play sessions with Brittney, which makes Brittney happy too, since she has been dying to play with Abbie. She still has a monster of a scar, hopefully it will go away more, and her hair still needs to grow more, which will hopefully hide it more. I call her "My Little Frankenstein"...LOL

Abbie_Grinning_2.jpg

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
BalloonzForU said:
AWWWWW I'm glad she is doing better. Somehow I missed the thread saying why she needed surgery. What was wrong?

She needs both of her hind leg knees operated on, her knee caps slid out of place. It is costing me a small forture, that is why I have so many adult Geckos for sale, I am selling a bunch of my holdbacks to help pay for the surgeries (Amongst other things that keep popping up, like my car needs new brakes, tirod ends (sp), and possibly more).

A guy at work is doing my brakes for me, anyone local know how to replace Tirod Ends...LOL

L

LadyGecko

Jeanne-
I am so very glad to read that Abbie is doing well
:D
and to answer your question
Yes-but only because it hurts so damn much when something bad happens to them
Good Luck with you car

Sandy
PS-I love that pic of her
how could anyone resist that face!!

Visit our friends