? Is this Right Supplement?

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
:main_huh:

-__- I bought this product called Rephasy Superfood Leopard gecko Calcuim plus Vitiam and Mineral but i only gave My luno two times since Saturday and now. But I didnt know how many times should i give him?? Anyone ever used this proudct?? Luno was probably 4 or 5 month old. please help. Thank you.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I have been using it since January. I dust all my feeders with it every feeding and don't leave a dish of it in the cage. It has worked well for me.

Aliza

Latlaw

I have been using it since January. I dust all my feeders with it every feeding and don't leave a dish of it in the cage. It has worked well for me.

Aliza

This is what I have been using also. Highly recommended from the breeder I got my geckos from. Easy and convenient. I also use the Replashy Gutload.

sammer021486

My female was having a bit of a hard time getting her reserves back up after this past breeding season, so I purchased the cricket gut load and cricket dust and she plumped up quickly with the cricket dustings. I still have plenty of the cricket dust and use it almost every feeding, it is recommended to be used every feeding, but I still leave a bowl of Calcium w/o D3 in the tanks.

I was not too impressed with the cricket gut load and went back to feeding the crickets chicken meal, plus it is too expensive for the cricket food, with the amount I was going through. The chicken meal is a great product because it is fortified for chickens and laying good eggs, so my females are getting those nutrients from the crickets. The crickets also go nuts over the chicken meal and I regularly see them walking around the 20 gal I have for them with a piece of the chicken meal in their mouth.

But I do like the cricket dust and will continue to use it.

Visit our friends