Its a Love/Hate Addiction!

bubblez825

Like every other leo lover, I am helplessly addicted to leopard geckos :main_rolleyes: Lately, more and more often I've been looking through the forums of various different geckos and lizards, finding how each one gets more and more attractive to me every time i look! I'm starting to hate how much the gecko curse has hit :main_laugh: everything i see i want to take home!!! :main_rolleyes: anyone wanna loan me a gazillion dollars and a huge mansion full of reptiles?! :main_laugh:

GexPex

Lol. Sounds like me. It's been 4 years since my first gecko and I'm already at 11 (5 cresties, 5 leos, 1 meddie). But I keep wanting to bring home more. If only I had the money and space...
But I agree, they are very addictive.

proBie3

Im right there with you. I don't even want to calculate how much money i have spoiled my one Leo with already.. Not to mention i already want another o_O

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Ghostoftangerine17

ヒョウモントカゲモドキ
I totally know this feeling lol. Actually I'm pretty happy with 2 leopard geckos right now, but the second one was a result of me seeing everyone's pictures here and I just had to have one more.

I'm so in need of a snake though now... :(

Visit our friends