It's red eye season!

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
Most of my red eye tads have left the water, so I decided it was time to make more. :D Four clutches so far today, and the female I caught laying is soaking now to lay another.

DSC04775Medium.jpg

DSC04777Medium.jpg

DSC04774Medium.jpg

DSC04781Medium.jpg

DSC04780Medium.jpg

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
Here we go with the frogs again...:p

I might just have to break down this year and get one;)

Psychotic4mb3r

Psychotic Gecko's
Im really looking into these frogs! lol.. Im gonna start looking up info. Would it be better to get babies or adults? Id love to have males and females as well. I got some babies last summer from a guy near me but all but 1 ended up dieing :/..So I wasnt sure if it was because they where so young or if its because there just hard to keep

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
Im really looking into these frogs! lol.. Im gonna start looking up info. Would it be better to get babies or adults? Id love to have males and females as well. I got some babies last summer from a guy near me but all but 1 ended up dieing :/..So I wasnt sure if it was because they where so young or if its because there just hard to keep

Babies can be touchy, you are better off starting with older juveniles or adults.

Anthony

Extreme Geckos
looking for red eyes!!!!

Tony,

I want to get started working with red eyes, and I need quality. do you sell your offspring and can I ask some crazy questions to get started? It looks like you know exactly what to do and I need help to get started. I will be willing to pay good for the frogs and the help getting started. You can email me at [email protected] or call at 205-317-1875.

Anthony
extremegeckos.com

BrilliantEraser

Bookworm!
Congrats on the new clutches, Tony! I may have told you this before (as I get older, the memory starts to go... wait, who are you?), but my boss has an RETF tattoo on her leg. I'm thinking I should convince her to buy a couple from you for our shop!

FordParker

Red eye frogs really looking awesome and they are having an additional beauty among other frogs. I hope to get a one soon as possible.

Visit our friends