Jackie's sick? Picture.

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
25qrcrt.jpg

She ate 3 crickets last week. She refuses to eat today, so Do i need to give her olive oil to make her bit feel better?

Or she 's just growing? :(

She have usual bloat belly or something and she have bit thin tail. :/ But she stand and doing like normal leopard gecko do. I think she's sick.

JordanAng420

Her tail is kind of thin. In the second picture I can see her spine. Is it possible she's going to be laying infertile eggs, assuming she's never been bred?

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
She never mated. I bought her from pet store as baby.
Her spine? that's her color striped.

Tommy13b

looks like shes going to lay some eggs to me, but she looks a bit thin, can we get some pictures of her belly?

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
64h2ew.jpg
from scanner
she was quite fighter trying to get away, i have to hold her down gently and coner so she dont jump off the printer scanner!

et62kp.jpg

that's from camera

fl_orchidslave

The look on her face is priceless! Her belly does look bloated, someone who knows about infertile eggs will hopefully chime in. The tail seems thin, can you change feeders to get her interested in eating, butter or superworms? How long since she's pooped?

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
She pooped 4 day ago, really big one. It was all brown and cricket remains with white "calcuim" with it. It look very normal.

She ate probably 4 calcuim worms that I bought her today for her "early birthday". I tried to put couple of crickets to encourge her to eat, she ignored them and she went for calcuim worms.

I'm going to buy her waxworms tomorrow to get her weight back if needed.

I decided to put her in 10 gallon tank instead of 20 gallon long since it's not giving enough heat and to see if she is getting any better. I provided her misted humid hide with Sprag Moss. I want to know what kind substance will suit for laybox if Jackie would lay eggs in case? Earth Eco Fiber? Ot Sprag moss? or Misted paper towel?

Thank you for help.

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
The look on her face is priceless! Her belly does look bloated, someone who knows about infertile eggs will hopefully chime in. The tail seems thin, can you change feeders to get her interested in eating, butter or superworms? How long since she's pooped?

Ah! Yes! thank you!

I know, I was really worried but I think it may be infertile eggs possible.

I bought some superworms like last week, I did gave her but she refuses to eat them.

She eats crickets currently but she refused to eat them today. She just ate calcuim worms.

Read my reply above.

fl_orchidslave

It does look like there could be eggs, you will know for sure if they grow larger. We use spaghnum in the moist hide they lay eggs in. Eating and pooping is good :) Adults don't do it daily like babies, some only eat a few times a week. Maybe she's just crossing over to maturity. How old is she?

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
It does look like there could be eggs, you will know for sure if they grow larger. We use spaghnum in the moist hide they lay eggs in. Eating and pooping is good :) Adults don't do it daily like babies, some only eat a few times a week. Maybe she's just crossing over to maturity. How old is she?

Yes, possibly. I have spragnum moss in homemade humid hide. :) She is about 11 month old and but 2 more day for her birthday to be uno year old. :O

Visit our friends