juvinile or young leos in florida *looking for*

AlexT

Hello I am currently looking for a breeder or seller , I hope to buy roughly $40 leo and be able to drive and pick it up. I live in the Sarasota area but can travel to Tampa etc. Remember Id prefer Juvenile but young would due. I want to live with this leo for the most of his/her life. As of right now I dont have any ideas of the names of the color patterns etc. So, if you fulfill these requirement or know some who does reply then we shall go from there as of looks wise. Also, it needs to be friendly and healthy :) thank you I hope to receive a response Im eager to get my 1st ever leo!!!!! :D:D

AlexT

Ohhh thank you ! but if theres any options sooner then that do not hesitate to tell beacuse the sooner the better!!! :p i dont think I can wait much longer for my leo

AlexT

Heyyyy i am busy that day though :(( do you know of any breeders or anything that is around our area????? I got my tank today and im so excited to get the right gecko for me

NatalieS

I brought home a 37g female from the Tampa Repti-Con this weekend; however, I think I might want to trade her in for a Giant because they've really started to grow on me. I'm halfway between Tampa and Sarasota. There are pictures of her here. http://geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=78078

I have too few posts to PM you, but if you are interested you can let me know at nksteckler (at) aol (dot) com.

Visit our friends