Kinda freaking out?!

laurahlove

Okay, so Pepper had kinda a plump belly when I got her, and to me it looked like she was already gravid. Now, she mated with my male, Ram, a week ago. Her belly is huge. Im probably just being paranoid, but I really dont think its supposed to be that big..? And a few minutes ago, I noticed she was out instead of sleeping and breathing really heavy, and I watched for a few minutes and I was getting worried so I took her out and she was almost like, hiccuping. And then she even spit up a little, but then quickly licked it off her lips. I dont know im kinda worried about her, any advice?!
I1409162475.jpg here is her belly...

laurahlove

Okay so I did that last night, and she continued making that hiccuping sound and it almost make her belly seem like, bloated feeling and looking. At first I was like maybe shes gonna lay her eggs now but nothings happened :( she is in her moist hide this morning though, which is a good thing.

Alpha Gecko's

Hi there Laurah I hope you're well. The stomach doesn't look great, looks like one too many crickets! I quite often find sugar free mints work as a perfect laxative ;) (not for gecko's!) Joke

How much does pepper weigh do you have a rough idea? Or how old she is?

laurahlove

I posted this a little while ago, and a few days later she laid her two little eggs! she still has little fat pouches on her sides though like when I got her, I would just say shes a big eater. ;) I really have no idea how much she weighs or dont have anything to weigh her with thats that small :/

Visit our friends