Leo behaving odd..

Blakest

Alright so my leo has been doing this weird thing literally every night around the same time in the same spot for an hour or two straight.It seems like he's trying to dig or something, he pushes his head into the corner and claws at the substrate. I use tile so I assume he should realize that it's like rock and he can't dig through it.. It's slightly worrying me because I think he might hurt himself. The other day his eyeball was up against the glass, that can't be good for his eye.[video=youtube;hYaE5b7GFso]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYaE5b7GFso[/video] Not a great video but he freaks out when he sees my phone..

Neon Aurora

Is the temperature in the tank for sure correct? I hear that sometimes they dig because they are too hot and are trying to move to a cooler area.

Blakest

He has a cave on his hot side, and he definitely likes it there I have tried switching them around and he wasn't happy with it. he has 3 hides in total. His hot side ranges from 89-92 and his cool side is 70-75. Any time I've touched him whenever he's on his cold side, his body is quite cold so it doesn't seem to be a too hot problem.

Visit our friends