Leoaprdgeckowiki.com

C C Gecko

Nice acquisition.

I the wiki wish list won't load right for me. But I would like to see more recent photos of geckos and a section for what morphs make what. I am constantly learning and re learning the same things over. It would be nice to find it quickly and well organized.

Tico

there a Few dead areas ... if you need any help at all please get in touch with me ....will glady Help to any part you need done ...

im faster

Should Slow Down
add bandits i also have pics if you need adult and juvi
difference between hyper melanistic and melanistic
better emerine pics.. thet dont look to have any green at all.. i have some if you need.

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
Nice acquisition.

I the wiki wish list won't load right for me. But I would like to see more recent photos of geckos and a section for what morphs make what. I am constantly learning and re learning the same things over. It would be nice to find it quickly and well organized.

Please send me an Email with any error messages you are getting. [email protected]

fl_orchidslave

As far as a section for what morphs make what.......... this information is already in each morph's description. If the idea was to create a chart for the website, I am against this for the simple reason that it would discourage research by having a ready made cheat sheet. I did make a chart for my own personal quick reference, as anyone could do.

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
there a Few dead areas ... if you need any help at all please get in touch with me ....will glady Help to any part you need done ...
I'm not sure what you mean by dead areas but please Email me.

add bandits i also have pics if you need adult and juvi
difference between hyper melanistic and melanistic
better emerine pics.. thet dont look to have any green at all.. i have some if you need.

Dennis, the info over to my Email address.

That's awesome Thad! I would love to see a revamp some of the morphs descriptions and a few other areas. The site has quite a lot potential.

Justin, send drop me an Email with you ideas or if you want send you phone# and I can call you.

Visit our friends