Leopard gecko coughing , please help

Gecko_gee

My leopard gecko started to cough since ate tiny mice and it’s been two weeks already and stopped a few days now he started to cough again.
many one has any idea obcoughing ? Is that something chocked in his throat , or not enough water he drink? My gecko is still active, eat everyday, and poo everyday and I always let him walk around outside the box daily. The temp is around 25-28c and the humidity is around 60%
Anything I have done wrong ?
the vet that I would like to book is out of the town currently. Would like to know if anyone knows please. Thank you
You can look at the coughing video . My heart breaking thank you

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    16.4 MB · Views: 8

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Unfortunately the video won't play. If the gecko is eating and walking around it's not choking. I don't think it's urgent. When the vet gets back, make an appointment.

Aliza

Gecko_gee

Unfortunately the video won't play. If the gecko is eating and walking around it's not choking. I don't think it's urgent. When the vet gets back, make an appointment.

Aliza
I have uploaded the video in YouTube . Might I have your help to take a look ?

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I don't have a clue. The gecko looks so good when it's not doing that, that it's hard to think of it as an emergency. How often does it happen each day?

Aliza

Visit our friends