Leopard Gecko morphs

Kubera23

Hello. I bought five geckos since November from different owners, a pair that didn't really know how to keep a healthy pet really, so I took the geckos in not to leave them with them. they weren't informed on what the morphs of the geckos are, I have my thoughts, but I'm not sure. Can you make some educated guesses? The two bigger ones are female and have lived together peacefully in a big terrarium for a few weeks now, the little ones are two males and a female, and for the moment live in plastic tubs, not enormous, but with warm, wet and cold hides each, until I can make more room for them.
15850164630186988468083123509553.jpg15850165051335143995099288335740.jpg15850165538174900035793704022180.jpgIMG-20200319-WA0044.jpeg

Attachments

LoveReps

Here are my guesses:
Tremper albino
High yellow (though I'm not quite sure on that one)
High yellow
Tangerine
Hypo tangerine

Unfortunately, without knowing any genetic imformation, there isn't a way of telling what the morphs are. I hope my guesses give you a general idea.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I would agree except I think you can call #3 a hypo since it has relatively few spots and #4 may eventually be a hypo tangerine or a super hypo depending on what happens to its spots.

Aliza

Kubera23

Here are my guesses:
Tremper albino
High yellow (though I'm not quite sure on that one)
High yellow
Tangerine
Hypo tangerine

Unfortunately, without knowing any genetic imformation, there isn't a way of telling what the morphs are. I hope my guesses give you a general idea.
King of what I thought too, I didn't know about the albino because the other ones I've seen were always darker, the seller kept insisting it was a blaze morph, but I've never heard of it, and he was a first time owner, so I guessed he simply understood badly the breeder.
Thank you for the reply

Kubera23

I would agree except I think you can call #3 a hypo since it has relatively few spots and #4 may eventually be a hypo tangerine or a super hypo depending on what happens to its spots.

Aliza
That's in line with what I thought, I really like the 4# one, she's my favorite in colour. I can't wait to see how she becomes as a grown up.
Thanks for the reply

LoveReps

I thought #4 might've been a hypo but it just looked more like a high yellow to me because I know they can show fewer spots than a normal gecko.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I think super hypo, hypo and high yellow are on a sliding scale from no spots, to 10 spots or fewer, to more than 10 spots but not covered in spots. It may be that if we counted the spots on #4 we may find that there are, say, 12 and not 10, but there were so few that it seemed more like a hypo to me, but others may feel differently.

Aliza