Leopard Geckos MICHIGAN PICK-UP ONLY!

Scooziee11

Hi i have a few leopard geckos for sale.

1 Tremper Albino male- $55 OBO *he was a pet store breed, proven breeder by us.* He is a chubby guy with lots of spunk. A bit bitey since we removed him from his female. But he hasent bitten us yet. He is a healthy guy, though he was bought from a petsotre. Will make a good breeder, or pet.

2 female reverse stripes - $55 each OBO *both came from breeders and were proven before i got them. i never breed them*
--they both have great personalities but do get scared some times, never have bitten anyone. beautiful pets, possible breeders--

1 dark normal male (possible mack snow) - $45 OBO *he was a pet store buy but did come from a breeder*
--great personality, i call him my big boy because he acts like he is the big boss, he handles well but can move fast at times, otherwise is content to just chill out on you. never has bitten anyone. great for a pet, because of his unknown history im not sure he would make the greatest breeder--

1 female tremper albino- $15 --she is our special girl, she has a bone difficiency so her feet are strange looking, but she has a great personality and is as cute as a button. the only one out of all our geckos that will look straight up at you with a smiling face. i do not reccomend her for breeding. She will make a lovely pet.-- ** is in need of lots of TLC**

1 female tremper blazing blizzard- $65 OBO **She was bought from a breeder. One of our tiny females, we bought to breed her but she seemed to be to small so we never did.** has some shedding issues

ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ACCEPTED!
e-mail me for more information. pictures upon request.

Visit our friends