Leopard Gecko's - Morph Combinations

Geckomaster743

Right now I'm trying to breed a New Leopard Gecko Morph because i hear Specific collector's go for Un Common - Rare Morphs. Any body know some Combo's that haven't been tried yet?

jaizei

3 Year Member
You'll have to work at it. What's your motivation in trying to breed a new morph?

Rylee

3 Year Member
Hmmmmm...... I would try to breed a Diablo Blanco to something.

Geckomaster743

Mmk... Right now my Mack snow enigma is really interested in my tangerine female so they may mate in the future

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
Its really hard to find anything new, I'm going to try breeding a line of dark blizzards. If they stay in cooler temps their first year, they can get a dark grey. I'd love too see an almost black gecko. I dont know where the Black Pearl line is, havent heard news on that since TUG lost their brreders.

Diablo blancos are tough to get from scratch, since the gene allels for blizzard and albino lie close together. It leads to alot of infertile eggs. Some breeders have said they took 40 to 50 hatchings to get one.

Geckomaster743

Dang... So im a Bit late to the " New Morphs " thing... Any way keep me updated if you find a easier Combo involving tangerines.

Rylee

3 Year Member
Its really hard to find anything new, I'm going to try breeding a line of dark blizzards. If they stay in cooler temps their first year, they can get a dark grey. I'd love too see an almost black gecko. I dont know where the Black Pearl line is, havent heard news on that since TUG lost their brreders.

Diablo blancos are tough to get from scratch, since the gene allels for blizzard and albino lie close together. It leads to alot of infertile eggs. Some breeders have said they took 40 to 50 hatchings to get one.
Wow i didn't know that about diablo blancos!!! Anyway i heard that somewhere that a black pearl could be produced by breeding normals and then keep breeding normals with darker colorations to darker colorations and so on and then eventually get a black pearl.

Sammerz1990

3 Year Member
i would love to own a black pearl they are so neat looking and i heard they go almost white while maturing and when fully grown they go back to being black...

Visit our friends