lil herping. :D

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
I'm not sure what to put that thead in herping or other. oh whatever lol.

Here is my story.

few day ago, in my school, that garter snake somehow got end up in the school, end of door. It was curled up and at corner to near door by our classroom. Someone staff was just got spooked by that snake so I was like what wrong so i came forward and It scared me when it moves cause i thought it was big roach LOL sooo I was ohh yess!!!!! It was hiding behind reycle basket. It was about to strike, luckily i didnt get bitten. I tried to scrap him gently into brown bag but it kept dodging so I decided to hook him with pen. so there was it, he's in the bag. I released him out and my teachers wanted to took pictures of him. sadly that was only one picture that i took cause he was fast like lighting! Hahah! :) It was going to other direction to road so i tried to herd him into grassy , that's where forest was there. so here he goes. :) I think he'll be back cause some crack of cement , that's where he made his home. so here's picture of him. how wonderful! I shall miss him. I wish i could take him home with me. :)
hrlca9.jpg

Visit our friends