Lizard dropping tail Video

Pokersnake

Well, I've never seen that before. And I'm not so sure if I like what I see. The boy seemed to know what was gonna happen if he picked it up by it's tail. What's worse was the high five...

doublet74

Really disturbing that the father thought it was cool that it happened. That guy should be arrested for promoting animal abuse. Guess stupidity isnt a prosecutable offense. Letting a child think its ok to abuse an animal of any size is wrong. JMO

NinjaDuo

Well, I've never seen that before. And I'm not so sure if I like what I see. The boy seemed to know what was gonna happen if he picked it up by it's tail. What's worse was the high five...

I'm not trying to say that it's ok or anything.... But I watched the video and I don't think there was anything wrong really.... He shouldn't o picked it up from his tail, but the high five was for catching it. Not for hurting it, and it doesn't seem like it was "that bad". I'm against animal abuse, but I really don't see anything terribly wrong IMO but I could totally be wrong! :l

Visit our friends