lol "Who can make me puke?"

BalloonzForU

Ok, What strange foods do you eat or your other half that get the "You're strange/gross!!" look.

I dunk breakfast sausage in honey and I love Thai Food, the reptile hater gives me the look for these all the time. One of my fave sandwiches is Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter, Grape Jelly and Marshmallows.

Scott&Nikki

I love everything you just mentioned lol... well, at least at some point I did (not eating meat at the time). I think the thing I get "the look" for most is actually sushi. To me that is weird because it is SOOO good! LOL....can't think of anything else right now...

BalloonzForU

I don't usually get the look for sushi..... I do however get some odd looks when I start downing raw oysters....LOL

I've eaten Gator, Rattle Snake, Squid, Escargot, and Octopus.

Scott&Nikki

My dad loves gator, I always wanted to try it. I have had squid, octopus, and eel sushi. I have had raw oysters, but only like them at certain places. Nikki is an extremely picky eater... and she has had everything I just mentioned. Kinda weird if you ask me.

G

GeckoMandi

I have put peanut butter on boycott since that entire recall thing, we have 4 jars of the recalled ones in our cabinet even though I didn't eat any lol.

I always get called sick when I eat doritos with ketchup lol I use it as a dip yummy!!

J

Jayyoung

BBQ chips with milk.

brats and kraut

any condiment

my wife hates condiments.

techgirl

Being Columbian, I love Spanish Food. When my family gets together and have a cook out, my faves are mundongo soup(which is made with tripe) and lengua rellena(sp?)(it's cow tongue). That freaks my bf out and can't stand seeing me eat it. I love all organ meats and even ate the heart of a pig at a roast we were at.
When I was a child, my favorite snack was saltines with cool whip and I still love hot chocolate with mozzarella cheese. *drool*

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
The only time I can think of that I get the look is when I (very rarely) down a king mealworm.

Aubrey's Reptiles

My wife hates it when I eat kraut right from the can, or when I eat an onion like an apple. When she was pregnant she couldn't stand the smell of my tabasco sauce. I'll use it on everything.

robin

BalloonzForU said:
I don't usually get the look for sushi..... I do however get some odd looks when I start downing raw oysters....LOL

I've eaten Gator, Rattle Snake, Squid, Escargot, and Octopus.
yeah russs too. i get a funny face when he eats tune cuz man that stuff stinks

S

sportbike_rob

chicken/turkey livers, hearts, necks, gizzards....when you buy a whole chicken or turkey, basically all the stuff that comes in the packet inside the bird. its the best part IMO...

any organ meat is delicious.....pickeled deer heart is amazingly good too....

one gross thing a friend of mine from work ate was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, with two halves of a hard boiled egg right in the middle.....i eat weird stuff, but that grossed me out, lol.....

Last edited by a moderator:

KiKi

frustrated mom
peanut butter and cream cheese sandwich, peanut butter and banna, i even used to drink pepsi and milk, breaded chicken cutlet and honey drizzled on it

S

sportbike_rob

mmmmm penut butter and cream cheese sandwich....i may just have to try that, sounds awesome!!!!

Visit our friends