LOOK HOW BAD I GOT RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are some geckos that I had just got from some one on these form and on fauna class. i put a thread up for amel fattails and she responed to with the frist pic .When they got here I got this!!!! the 2nd and 3 rd are what i recived I dont know why some one would do this .We are all in this together
this so wrong!!! THESE WHERE A GIFT FOR MY WIFE!! People like this make me sick!!!!!! BUYERS BEWARE Hopefully by posting this others will stay away from this
SO CALLED

(REPTIHOLIC)

Last edited:

rawson5084

Im so sorry to here that, that just sucks! The ones you got are pretty but they are so thin! Can you report them on the site you got the geckos? If you can I would report them! Again I'm so sorry to hear that them people did that to you!:main_no:

JordanAng420

Yes, contact the breeder, with your pictures as proof... that's fraud... be persistant, but passive aggressive with this "breeder" (I hesitate to use the term here) and DEMAND your money back NOT a replacement. See if you can pull up any documented conversations you had with this person and print them out. Also, get a copy of the payment you sent this person, as well as any other contact you may have had with them. Worse comes to worse you've got a PHENOMENAL case that would hold up in civil court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends