Looks like some Caramel Zulus in the near future, hopefully..

TruVueGeckos

Go "Fat" or go home....
Was kinda re-organizing my racks tonight and saw my Female Caramel het Zulu climbing the wall of the tub and notice she was ovulating. So I figured I'd put her in the Male Zulu het Caramel tub. Within a few minutes this happened.....

TruVueGeckos

Go "Fat" or go home....
Very nice! I may have to grab some babies from you this season!

I'm going to incubate for males so hopefully I can get some homozygous caramel zulu males. If not Zulu hets and caramel hets are just as good. But in reality any babies I can produce will be a blessing for a noob in his first season of breeding. Lol

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
I'm going to incubate for males so hopefully I can get some homozygous caramel zulu males. If not Zulu hets and caramel hets are just as good. But in reality any babies I can produce will be a blessing for a noob in his first season of breeding. Lol

Before it happens, be prepared for a crappy season, filled with frustration, and upset. They're not as easy as they seem!

TruVueGeckos

Go "Fat" or go home....
Before it happens, be prepared for a crappy season, filled with frustration, and upset. They're not as easy as they seem!

Yeah I'm keeping my expectations low so I won't be dissappointed at the end of the season. If I produce anything I'll be happy.

Visit our friends