Mack Snow update - Doubled weight in 2 weeks.

Neo.Reptiliac

So a couple weeks ago I got this little girl from a person on Fauna. They told me she was a little thin in the tail when I was asking about her. I got her sent to me for $50 shipped and felt something was fishy but really wanted a mack snow so I took my chances. I got her and she looked horrible! I mean other then the fact she was malnurished she had good patterns and color but I wanted to cry when I seen her. I emailed the guy back and cussed him out for treating such a pretty gecko (which was suppose to be 4 years old) at such poor state. I weighed her and she was just 20g when I got her. So 2 weeks have passed and Ive fattened her up on gut loaded crickets. She has gained up to 46 grams in that time. Im so proud of her and so I got a before and after photo to share.

BEFORE
starvedleo003-1.jpg

AFTER (tonight)
dorthy2006.jpg

Neo.Reptiliac

Yep =) Im so proud of her. Ive always been a softy and end up buying animals no one else wants cause they may not be perfect. But I'm never disapointed when I do so. Cause I seem to have a good eye for things that might not look so great at that momment. XP might be why my hubby keeps gripping me out about taking in junk from people. I wanna use it to make something nice XD

Blackcat

Very inspiring indeed and i'm glad you've never given up on her and gave her a new life :) she's def a beauty:main_thumbsup: and the guy deserves to be reported

Neo.Reptiliac

He gave me this lame story when I chewed him out. He said she was like that when he got her from someone else. And just had her for a week so he didnt have time to fatten her up.

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Wow, you did great job fattening her up! I love the row of spots on her tail!

Visit our friends