Male red N. levis levis photos

Select Gex

This guy was shipped via UPS to a coustomer and the plane actually crashed and burned. The gecko was lost in the fire.

levis.jpg

levis1.jpg

levis2.jpg

levis3.jpg

Last edited:

Pro Geckos

professionalreptiles.com
Sorry Matt. That’s the first time I’ve heard of that happening. He looked like a great little male too.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Am I the only one wondering if the human passengers were hurt??? He was a very cool gecko, nonetheless...

S

silentjohn

With a fleet of 269 jet aircraft and 305 chartered aircraft, UPS is the world's ninth-largest airline. It has never had a crash, Giuffre said.
Hmmm. I could have sworn that they had one up in the Sacramento area a while back. Supposedly some cargo shifting is what made the plane go down. Caused a huge fire and everything. Maybe it was fed-ex.

S

silentjohn

silentjohn said:
Hmmm. I could have sworn that they had one up in the Sacramento area a while back. Supposedly some cargo shifting is what made the plane go down. Caused a huge fire and everything. Maybe it was fed-ex.
My bad, it was neither. It was an Emery Worldwide cargo aircraft.

S

StormGecko

From the article:
The plane's three crew members were taken to the University of Pennsylvania Hospital, where they were treated for smoke inhalation. Giuffre said they were released by 4 a.m. "They're all OK and safe," he said.

I'm so sorry to hear about the little guy Matt. What a shame. :(

Visit our friends