Many up for adoption

GeckoRing

Our family experienced a tragedy in July and we really need to find homes for these geckos as it has become very difficult to care for them. I have pictures of most, but I also have:

1 female enigma with enigma syndrome, but she eats pretty well
1 male tangerine experienced high heat when small and has bendy legs, but aside from that is fine.
1 female tangerine with a bump on her tail
pictured
1 male tremper albino
1 female tangerine, no problems
1 female light tangerine enigma
1 female, TUG snow that is very small

Prefer pick up in the sacramento region, but will ship if taking more than one and you pay shipping cost.
-Michelle
[email protected]

Last edited:

geckochick89

Hi, please send me pictures of the females. I am in southern california and might be interested in shipping. Also, are these rescues and to be pet only? I rescue lots of leos and would have no problem with keeping these guys as just pets and not breeders if that is the case.

GeckoRing

The two females(tangerine & enigma) above are fine to be bred. The Snow and the enigma w/syndrome are pet only, though I will not ship that particular enigma, she wouldn't survive. The female with a bump on her tail is fine, but most agree that it is a sign of genetic problems and should probably not be bred. I'll get some pictures up over the weekend.

Visit our friends