Member Pics, give them up!!!

Embrace Calamity

Well thank you! That is awesome that you ride, I have a horse, she is a Missouri Fox Trotter. Now I get to put a face with who I actually am talking to!
MFTs are cute. I'm an Arabian and TB/Warmblood fan personally. Riding English, I prefer 'English horses,' so to speak. :D My boy's apparently a gaited Standardbred x Paint cross. At least, that was the best guess we could make based on his looks and what little info his owners gave us.

~Maggot

Lindz0518

MFTs are cute. I'm an Arabian and TB/Warmblood fan personally. Riding English, I prefer 'English horses,' so to speak. :D My boy's apparently a gaited Standardbred x Paint cross. At least, that was the best guess we could make based on his looks and what little info his owners gave us.

~Maggot
I love Arabians as well. I am very much a Western rider, lol. My experience comes from growing up on a cattle farm and my dad used to show Foxtrotters when he was younger. I am not a 'cowboy' though lol

Embrace Calamity

I love Arabians as well. I am very much a Western rider, lol. My experience comes from growing up on a cattle farm and my dad used to show Foxtrotters when he was younger. I am not a 'cowboy' though lol
I took 8 years of lessons and worked at a hunter/jumper barn, so I'm hardcore English. My instructor didn't even allow Western saddles in the barn. XD

~Maggot

Nynecho

Collector
Snapshot_20130103_3.JPG here's me and my cat Binx, my Gopher snake tank behind me.
Snapshot_20130407_8.JPG me and my gecko Ringo
Snapshot_20130212_29.JPG with my hair all crazy
Snapshot_20130127_3.JPGwith my old frog Kurobuta
Snapshot_20121218_16.JPG bein a gangsta

Last edited:

lisa127

I don't remember if I ever posted a pic. so I'll post now. This is a pic of me and my daughter this past April at Mom's Weekend at Ohio University. I'm the older one with the dark hair...lol

LepoInc

Me and my partner in crime. I do all the work and everything, she gives the geckos kisses.

Sent via Tapatalk whilst caring for Eublepharis macularis'