Member Pics, give them up!!!

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Err...I'm not a breeder, can I post too?

This is me, but I'm about 10 lbs heavier now (one step closer to middle age?) :eek:

face2.jpg

brandy101010

Awesome burm Derek! Here is me with one of mine...don't mind the hair I know it looks awfull!

1299f980.jpg

And here I am shootin some pool!

meshootinpool.jpg

Ian S.

LoL... I shaved it about 4 months ago. I gave my hair to those folks who make wigs for cancer patients etc. etc.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Ian S. said:
LoL... I shaved it about 4 months ago. I gave my hair to those folks who make wigs for cancer patients etc. etc.

Thats Awesome Ian! I usually donate and do the Cancer Walks. Maybe I will let my hair grow some more and then donate SOME of it, can you do that?

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
Jeanne said:
Thats Awesome Ian! I usually donate and do the Cancer Walks. Maybe I will let my hair grow some more and then donate SOME of it, can you do that?
nope, it all has to go. not joking either, thats the way they take it.

Ian S.

The NY Gecko said:
nope, it all has to go. not joking either, thats the way they take it.
I actually thought it had to be at least 10 inches. However they make wigs for gentlemen as well, that require shorter lengths. They told me they'd take anything worth using.( Do I look that bad??) LOL

Last edited:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Ian S. said:
I actually thought it had to be at least 10 inches. However they make wigs for gentlemen as well, that require shorter lengths. They told me they'd take anything worth using.( Do I look that bad??) LOL

Ian, you couldn't look bad with those big blue eyes!

brandy101010

I was told that you have to donate at least 6 inches. they put it in a pony tail and cut it off right above the rubberband. I was thinking about doing it but I guess i'm too selfish because I can't bring myself to cut 6in off my hair! man...I'm a horrible person

Visit our friends