Moorehead, KY Reptile Show Sept. 17th

crestedgeckogirly

Hey guys!

The Eastern KY reptile show is moving to Moorehead KY. Looks like there should be a big turnout. I'll definately be there selling. Jarrod at The Boa Zone will be running the show...and he always does an awesome job. If you're interested in a booth, you can contact Jarrod at [email protected] AND...if you guys wanna read all the nitty gritty details, I'll attach the email he sent me:

I just wanted to let you know that we are in the process of a location change for the show here. We are having one more show (August 13th) at Greenbo and then we are moving about 50 miles west to Morehead, Kentucky. We are moving into a new conference center built in downtown Morehead. Its about two miles off the interstate and about two blocks from the campus at MSU. Its a pretty nice place and is a brand new facility. They spent 8.8 million building this place and it has all the bells and whistles, wireless internet in the building, tables / booths with pipe and drape behind them, the whole works so to speak. I suppose the best part is that we now have space for up to 60 vendors...(If I can drag them in)

The campus at MSU is crawling with reptile people so I think that we will have a good shot at drawing a crowd. The conference center is helping me do some advertising and we will be hitting all the major radio stations and newspapers again hard to try to recover form the move. Also, Myself and Scott from House of Reptiles will be attending (as vendors) a large outdoor rock concert the Saturday before the show to hand out flyers and generally get the awareness levels up. The concert gets about 10K people through the door and they are the kind of people we need to be targeting...

The down side to all this is that my building rent has increased 8X what it was at Greenbo so I will be having to raise admission to $4.00 and actually start charging for tables. We are going to try tables at 10 bucks and see where we end up.

I sincerely hope that you guys will find a way to come down and see us in the new building. I would love to have you at the first show there on September 17th.

The rest of the year schedule is as follows:

Sept 17th
Oct 8th
November 19th
and Dec 3rd

Here is a link to the conference centers webpage for more information and directions if you want to come down!

www.moreheadcc.com

I have about 52 spots available, and I am starting with a clean slate, contacting everyone, and seeing who snags them up....

Try to let me know ASAP how many tables you will need as I am positioning the tables in order of booking so the sooner you confirm your spots the better spots you will get!

Hope to see you there!

Jarrod and Jaime Greer

Don't miss it! I'll post another thread when it gets closer to the show in case anyone is going just to buy...but if you want to get a booth, you'd better contact Jarrod ASAP.

Thanks everyone!!

-Andrea ;)

Visit our friends