More Chewie Pictures

goReptiles

I wish my camera took pictures that looked like the geckos in person. Tag is getting a lot of green on him.

tag-nov8-3.jpg

tag-nov8-5.jpg

tag-nov8.jpg

tog-nov8-4.jpg

Nimz

nimz-nov8.jpg

Both Chahouas

nov-08-3.jpg

nov-08-2.jpg

Nov-08-1.jpg

uroplatus99

I think I need to get me some of these one day.... if it wasn't for my Uroplatus passion, I would already have some!!! :)

Very nice geckos!

Dron2124

Crested
oh i just figured with teh names nimz kind of sounded a little more girlish then tag and the smaller size. Very nice geckos though.

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Great looking little guys! I think Chewies are sort of put on the back burner by a lot of people compared to other Rhacs, they get overshadowed by the color and patterning of cresteds and gargs and the shere size of leachies. Really, they're awesome little animals, and very personable.

Good luck with the odds on a pair!

Dron2124

Crested
Actually id definly got a chewie but I did not know about them till I got a crested. Then I found out about chewies. I love there colors and the size

goReptiles

Darren, it's ok. Nimz got the name from the breeder. Every now and then I name a reptile after the breeder. I think getting the crested first, gives you the experience for a chahoua.

Ted, I was never really a fan of these until recently. I had seen them before, but hated the dull colorings. This year on another forum, I saw what variety and colors these guys can get, and knew I had to have one... I ended up with two, and may soon have a third.

Visit our friends