Morph ID - any help please? :) Six Leos!

CretaceousPets

Hi all!

Hoping to grab some of your expert advice on IDing my Leo's! Not sure 100% on what they are or what they may be Het for.

Leo #1 Blazing Blizzard (Rainwater Albino)
https://flic.kr/p/2hhUEEu
Leo #2 Murphy Patternless
https://flic.kr/p/2hhT7dz
Leo #3 No clue - Seems a little bit like Gem Snow with Murphy Patternless
https://flic.kr/p/2hhUKha
Leo #4 Gem Snow maybe?
https://flic.kr/p/2hhVHjB
Leo #5 Baby Bandit Bold?
https://flic.kr/p/2hhVJ6r
Leo #6 Baby Bandit Albino?
https://flic.kr/p/2hhULpR

If you respond to this, thank you very much!!!

:)

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I'm assuming that the ones you've labelled, you have information that lets you know what they are. You do realize, that there is no way for anyone to tell by looking what they are het for (except for blizzard hets which often look speckled).
#3: If you know for a fact that it hatched black and white instead of yellow and white, then it's a Mack snow. If you don't know that for sure, there's no way to know. To me it just looks like a hypo. If you know for a fact that one of its parents is a Murphy Patternless, then it's het for patternless. If you don't know, there's no way to know.

#4: Once again, unless you saw it as a hatchling and it was black and white, there's no way to know whether it's a snow. There's no way to know if it's a gem snow unless you know for sure that the parents (or one of them) was from gem snow lines. Based on just what I see, I'd say high yellow.

#5: It's definitely a stripe. It's only a bandit if you know for sure that it comes from bandit lines. You won't know if it's a bold stripe unit its pattern develops. Sometimes they hatch out really dark and then the whole thing fades

#6: same goes for the "bandit" designation as in #5. It's a very dark albino. It's hard for me to tell from the picture whether it's a dark albino or a non-albino that's going to become a super hypo.

Aliza

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I'm assuming that the ones you've labelled, you have information that lets you know what they are. You do realize, that there is no way for anyone to tell by looking what they are het for (except for blizzard hets which often look speckled).
#3: If you know for a fact that it hatched black and white instead of yellow and white, then it's a Mack snow. If you don't know that for sure, there's no way to know. To me it just looks like a hypo. If you know for a fact that one of its parents is a Murphy Patternless, then it's het for patternless. If you don't know, there's no way to know.

#4: Once again, unless you saw it as a hatchling and it was black and white, there's no way to know whether it's a snow. There's no way to know if it's a gem snow unless you know for sure that the parents (or one of them) was from gem snow lines. Based on just what I see, I'd say high yellow.

#5: It's definitely a stripe. It's only a bandit if you know for sure that it comes from bandit lines. You won't know if it's a bold stripe unit its pattern develops. Sometimes they hatch out really dark and then the whole thing fades

#6: same goes for the "bandit" designation as in #5. It's a very dark albino. It's hard for me to tell from the picture whether it's a dark albino or a non-albino that's going to become a super hypo.

Aliza

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member

Aliza

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member

Aliza

Visit our friends