Mounting an attack against a dishonest vendor

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I'm glad it got worked out. Even though there is a lot of sleazy stuff that goes on in the business, but sometimes it is just a misunderstanding. I think it was a good idea that you talked to them before taking drastic steps. Sometimes we decide too quickly that someone's cheating us when it's not the case (although because of the nature of the misunderstanding, I can see that you would have had a good reason to assume you were getting cheated).

Aliza

Olimpia

La Española
I'm glad it got worked out. Even though there is a lot of sleazy stuff that goes on in the business, but sometimes it is just a misunderstanding. I think it was a good idea that you talked to them before taking drastic steps. Sometimes we decide too quickly that someone's cheating us when it's not the case (although because of the nature of the misunderstanding, I can see that you would have had a good reason to assume you were getting cheated).

Aliza

Yea, we got there expecting to have to fight with him just from the vibe the whole situation had. But he saw us, recognized us, and ran right over to talk to us. As far as he understood, or remembered, I had contacted him for the first time about a week later when I had in fact sent him an email that very night and another one the next morning - both well within the 24 hour policy he has. And he had actually called me the following day, but I don't think he remembers that. He was actually very apologetic and told us we could take any animal he had for what I paid for the other gecko, and ended up actually letting me have one of his most expensive leos there just to make up for everything, including the shipping.
So yes, I'm very happy it could have been worked out without bringing in anything more.

Visit our friends