My Big, Fat Weenie...

S

Saladragon

...Arwen, that is. She's not due till July 4, but already looks like a beached whale, poor thing.

S

Saladragon

Sorry, Robin...but I can't imagine there's a whole lot that makes you blush! :p

KelliH

Aww she is so lovely! I miss my Sunny so bad! Dachshunds are the coolest dogs in the world. Post pics of the puppies, ok Tere?

S

Saladragon

KelliH said:
Aww she is so lovely! I miss my Sunny so bad! Dachshunds are the coolest dogs in the world. Post pics of the puppies, ok Tere?

Kelli-

I can't even imagine. And what are you talking about posting pics of the puppies! I think you know me better than that already! Plus...won't July 4 be about time for everyone to come to Tucson to pick up their puppies? As big as she's getting, there should be plenty to go around...

S

Saladragon

And thank you everyone for the compliments. Yes, she is a real sweetheart. Doxies are just the best dogs around...but then again, so are labs! Here's a picture of Daddy doxie, Gandalf (the black and tan dapple) and Max the lab.

So...anyone wanna help with poop patrol tomorrow? :main_laugh: :main_laugh: :main_laugh:

robin

Saladragon said:
Sorry, Robin...but I can't imagine there's a whole lot that makes you blush! :p

it didnt make me blush but i was wondering wtf is in the thread haha

N

NewportGeckos

Aw I love all dogs, but I especially love the coloring on Gandalf! My dog has similar coloring with just a little less grey. Puppies and dogs are the best!

S

Saladragon

Thank you. He's also the best behaved dog we've ever had...and way too smart for his own good. And yes, he's a lab/australian shepherd mix...dang, you're good!

S

Saladragon

NewportGeckos said:
Aw I love all dogs, but I especially love the coloring on Gandalf! My dog has similar coloring with just a little less grey. Puppies and dogs are the best!

I'd love to see pics of your doxie! I've seen red dapples, but Gandalf and his siblings are the only other black and tan dapples I've seen.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Gorgeous dogs! Puppies are so much fun! I got 3- 2 week old puppies at home. Post pics when the little ones arrive!

brandy101010

Saladragon said:
Thank you. He's also the best behaved dog we've ever had...and way too smart for his own good. And yes, he's a lab/australian shepherd mix...dang, you're good!

lol. I do know my dog breeds! growning up my mom bred and showed germen shepards. I was always going to dog shows and 4-h with her.

N

NewportGeckos

Saladragon said:
I'd love to see pics of your doxie! I've seen red dapples, but Gandalf and his siblings are the only other black and tan dapples I've seen.

Sorry but she isn't a doxie :main_rolleyes: She is also an aussie mix like your lab. I'll have to get a good picture of her;)

S

Saladragon

Okay...so where's that pic? I'm sorry I mistook what you were saying...I do that alot. But I'd still love to see some pics!!! :main_yes: :main_yes: :main_yes:

N

NewportGeckos

Well, I only have a "ok" picture of her on my computer, but I'll post it anyway. The lighting isn't great so the color is a little off, and its not the cutest pose I can get from her but it'll give ya a basic idea of my pup!;)

dscn0055w1ib.jpg

Visit our friends