MY FIRST FATTIE!!!

lewisdark86

as you can probably tell am super excited to have got this stunning girl a few days ago, this all started when a certain someone put a lil fat tail in my hand early in the year, and after that i knew i had to have one. there was no question in my mind what type of fattie i wanted it was just how to get it lol
but after a lot of over time at work i finally got what i needed and i could not be happier, anyways here is my lil female fattie

willow
IMG_9477.jpg

IMG_9476.jpg

IMG_9478.jpg

IMG_9492.jpg

IMG_9487.jpg

lewisdark86

She's so pretty, congrats! I love all the dark speckles on her white <3
thank you:)
What a beautiful AFT! Love her head, looks so adorable!
yes they are very cute!!

Congrats. She looks nice.
cheers mate
Congrats on the first of many AFT's you will be getting in the future! LOL!
lol i have a few more coming in a few weeks:p
lol @ Chris

Very cute :) Love the name!

hey jessica thank's me and kayleigh are looking forward to getting our 2 fatties off you in a weeks time cant wait to see them, custom stack all setup and ready for them:D

geckobabies

African Fat Tails <3
hey jessica thank's me and kayleigh are looking forward to getting our 2 fatties off you in a weeks time cant wait to see them, custom stack all setup and ready for them:D

Woohoo! I can't wait for you to get them as well. You guys have been awesome to work with.. and I'm really happy you finally found your beautiful Oreo :) :) Looking forward to lots of photos and updates!

cassicat4

So cute, congrats on your new Fattie! :)

And this is exactly how I ended up with mine. ;)

as you can probably tell am super excited to have got this stunning girl a few days ago, this all started when a certain someone put a lil fat tail in my hand early in the year, and after that i knew i had to have one.

Visit our friends