My leachianus

R

RickM

I don't post much here, I'm more of a lurker, but here's a few shots of my female R.leachianus.
4715771663_7500213462.jpg

4716415332_0316449801.jpg

4717988531_9a2b2c0917.jpg

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
Sweet, Rick! Thanks for posting. I was starting to feel very alone in here... :)

What type/locale/cross is she? How old, how much does she weigh, how long have you had her, where did you get her from? If I'm not being too nosy by asking...

You can see my girl in the other thread in this forum.

Viva la leachianus!

R

RickM

Sweet, Rick! Thanks for posting. I was starting to feel very alone in here... :)

What type/locale/cross is she? How old, how much does she weigh, how long have you had her, where did you get her from? If I'm not being too nosy by asking...

You can see my girl in the other thread in this forum.

Viva la leachianus!

I'm unsure of her locality, she is a "snowflake". Hopefully I can get some info on her genetics from the seller, Lance Portal. She's about a year old, but I'm unsure of her weight (I need to get a scale).

rubym

I hope to someday join the club.....if my husband stupid dog will stay healthy and quit costing us a fortune, lol. BTW, your leachie is a beauty.

goReptiles

So cute. I too want to join the club, but I definitely need to evaluate my numbers before adding anything new. These are such nice geckos. You have a pretty girl.

Visit our friends