My new cutie =D Eclipse Raptor

Neo.Reptiliac

She's a smexy girl. Dont you think?

3868165460_5863808565.jpg

3868165352_79aa7c49f6.jpg

Neo.Reptiliac

Thanks, I forgot to mention I got her from Rob here on geckoforums. =) He already knows how happy I am with her. I already brought up his ego with how well I told him he had raised and cared for her.

G

gekko.gurl

Very pretty gecko....I love the gecko in your avatar so much though! Thought I'd put that out there. Everytime I see it, I'm in envy!

Neo.Reptiliac

Very pretty gecko....I love the gecko in your avatar so much though! Thought I'd put that out there. Everytime I see it, I'm in envy!

Thanks =D Thats Tank, Ive had him for many years. He is such a gentlman when it comes to female geckos. And he loves to be held. He did great when I took him to my daughter's school for show and tell. He's such a big boy tho, he is around 10-11 inches long. (Tremper Giant)

Neo.Reptiliac

Nice Snake-Eyed RAPTOr! :main_yes:
n.n thanks. To be honest I wasn't sure how I should have labeled her at first. I know she is a raptor but doesn't have the red eyes and instead has the eclipse. >.< I'm silly when it comes to labels. I'm sure anyone who knows the difference would know even though I didn't put raptor on her photo that she was still raptor. But for those who didn't know the difference I put snake eyed eclipse cause she has two snake eyes and that makes her an eclipse-eyed instead of a Raptor-eyed (ruby eyed or red eyed) to help those learning be able to differ between the two.

-Also doesn't want some know it all noob emailing her saying "THATS NOT A RAPTOR IT DOESN'T HAVE RED EYES!"- XD

Last edited:

Neo.Reptiliac

if you look at raptor as a genotype instead of a phenotype it really simplifies things.

Yeah you know how picky I am though. I wouldnt even buy a raptor male from Ron Tremper unless it was exactly how I imagined how one's suppose to look like lol. You have any idea how many emails it took between me and him to pick out one that I was satisfied with? :main_laugh:

Visit our friends