my new project

smithsherps

I started a new project 12/16/13 roughly and I fell in love. I started working with pictus. it started with a normal pair (that now has produced four babies and a lot of eggs for me). I didn't even breed them yet because I wanted them to get bigger but she laid about 10-12 eggs. I didn't even have her a day before she laid. I then picked up two axathic stripe females. and of course they two cam in gravid and have laid about 6 eggs between them 5 of which are incubating still. and to complete my current collection of them I picked up a 1.3 at a show sunday and there even cooler looking. I picked up a female with a ton of white, a male stripe, a female red (opinion), and what is probably a hypo stripe (she is extremely light almost a crème color) I will upload pictures later tonight if you want to see.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I'd love to see pictures. I hatched 2 pictus last season after my gecko partner gave me the rest of his eggs when he sold his incubator. I don't have enough room to work with them but they were very cute and enjoyable to watch, especially at feeding time.

Aliza

Visit our friends