My pet dwarf hamsters, so cute

geckoqueen

After my 2nd pet gecko died I just could not buy another. Anyway I bought 2 dawrf hamsters and I love them so much. I do know they will live up to 2 to 3 years, so their life span will not be very long. however Gecko's are supposed to live up to 15 to 20 years and both died before a year. I used to have mice and they lived for 2 and half years. I do not relly like taking care of mice and they were never that friendly. However the pet hamsters let me touch them and they are really cute. i do not have any pictures right now but when I do I will post them up. I did want a rat but really I am not suppsed to have rats, or hamsters but I know the hamsters will make no noise, where I think rats do, make loud squeaky sounds. I have a tank and the wheel inside the tank so I never hear them run in it, they do though. I used to have 3 pet mice in another apartment and there was no pets allowed. I kept them the whole time and nobody knew. LOL.

STUTFL

Just make sure they're not a male and a female! ;)

I've always preferred dwarfs over mice; they don't smell as strongly, and they've definitely got the roly-poly cute thing going on. :sweetheart:
Mice aren't as nippy, but hammies are just such sweeties when they get to know you. :)

geckoqueen

Just make sure they're not a male and a female! ;)

I've always preferred dwarfs over mice; they don't smell as strongly, and they've definitely got the roly-poly cute thing going on. :sweetheart:
Mice aren't as nippy, but hammies are just such sweeties when they get to know you. :)

Yes both are male brothers, though I had to seperate both anyway.
I would like to get a Teddy Bear Hamster because I read they are nicer. Anyway my dwarf hamsters let me touch them, they don't liked to be picked up yet. They are cute and sweet though. I like Hamsters better than Gecko's because they are soft, come out and play and you do not have to feed them live moving food. I used to have mice and they did not liked to be touched but the hamsters don't seem to mind too much.

Visit our friends