Need a little help.

Neo.Reptiliac

I have tried using that genetics wizard and suck at figuring it out. Yes I admit this and yes it does make me feel stupid lol. Anyways I wanted to ask for the outcomes of a few match makes in my gecko breeders for next year. I know a few of the outcomes but I want to know if there is any Im forgetting. I dont like surprizes lol.

Super Snow Tremper Albino X Raptor
Super Snow het Raptor X Raptor
Super Snow het Raptor X Giant Tremper Albino
Jungle Snow X Giant Tremper Albino
Jungle Snow X Raptor
Snow Tremper Albino X Giant Tremper Albino
Snow Tremper Albino X Raptor

Then one thats sort of tuff.
Enigma Snow het Raptor (Father was Dreamsicle X Mother was Raptor) X Raptor

This will also help me decide between who goes with who. (I have 2.7)

pkrtech

hehe, I have trouble finding people to genetic for me also, it is a tough gig I guess.

BSM

there fairly simple no need for a wizard, check out the sticky

Super Snow Tremper Albino X Raptor =

100% snow albinos het eclipse (aka raptor)

All the offspring will be snow albinos as both parents are albinos and super snows crossed with a non snow gecko will yelled all snow offspring. It will be het raptor as this is a receives gene and can only be produced when both parents carry the gene.

Snow Tremper Albino X Giant Tremper Albino =

25% albino
25% snow albino
25% giant albino
25% snow giant albino

Enigma Snow het Raptor (Father was Dreamsicle X Mother was Raptor) X Raptor =

12.5 % normals het raptor
12.5 % snow het raptor
12.5 % eclipse het raptor
12.5 % snow eclipse het raptor
-----------------------------------
12.5 % albino het raptor
12.5 % albino snow het raptor
12.5% raptor
12.5% snow raptor

on top of that 50% of all of the offspring will be enigmas so divide all of the % by two and you can get
6.25% Dreamsicle (snow raptor enigma)
6.25% black hole (snow eclipse enigma) het raptor
6.25% enigma het raptor

etc

good luck

Bryan

herpencounter

Herpencounter.com
Cant I just be lazy and hope for some novas, black holes, super novas, dreamsicles or something cool like that?

I don't even know what to say to that... Threads like this get under my skin!
Learn something for a change... Stop depending on other people... I had to read LOADS to understand what I do. I am more then happy to help you but, questions like these don't help anybody!

Neo.Reptiliac

I don't even know what to say to that... Threads like this get under my skin!
Learn something for a change... Stop depending on other people... I had to read LOADS to understand what I do. I am more then happy to help you but, questions like these don't help anybody!

Chill out for one. I simply wanted to make sure I had everything right. From what I assumed I would get out of the pairings I was right on. But it never hurts to have another person's expert opinion to make sure your right. As far as those wizards go, they are never completely correct or indepth as a person is who is experianced in morph genetics. So I avoid them all together.

Visit our friends