Need answer quick

Max

Hello so i am e leopard gecko owner everything is fine and all that but today something maybe not so good happened. Så my gecko had some temperature issues which are now resovled so he didnt eat for a few days probably because of the issues. But now he has been really weird and just ate one mealworm at a time the past 3 days so today i got to my cricker enclosure and tried with a cricket and he ate it straight away, when i was going to but the enclosure back i realised the newspaper which was inside had moved so it basically split the enclosure in to two parts and behind it it was full of moldy fur i assume, then straight after i realised all crickets except one more was dead, it was maybe 6 or 7 crickers left a few days ago. Is this a really big problem or should it be ok? After he ate the cricker he started eating mealworms again so he ate a few of those too but there is no mold in the worm enclosure, he ate one of the crickets from the moldy enclosure and i wonder if this is really bad? Please help asap. Thanks

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
It should be fine. Sometimes the crickets are at the end of their lives so they don't last too long.

Aliza

Reactions: Max

Visit our friends