Need help sexing my new babies

skubinnas

I need some help with sexing these 2 beautiful creatures. I think they are both girls, but we were told that Valentine was a boy. Any words of wisdom? Their names are on the pictures. They are both 3 months old. Thanks in advance
20221122_201426.jpg

20221122_201332.jpg

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I think it's difficult to sex them at 3 months. When I was breeding leopard geckos, I temperature sexed them so they would be female. One summer I raised the temperature in the incubator a bit to get mixed genders and I spent the whole summer looking at gecko bottoms with a 60x jewelers loupe. It was really tough! I think you're just going to have t wait a few more months and see if the V of pores and the bulges develop on anyone.

Aliza

I think it's difficult to sex them at 3 months. When I was breeding leopard geckos, I temperature sexed them so they would be female. One summer I raised the temperature in the incubator a bit to get mixed genders and I spent the whole summer looking at gecko bottoms with a 60x jewelers loupe. It was really tough! I think you're just going to have t wait a few more months and see if the V of pores and the bulges develop on anyone.

Aliza
Lol I used to do that everyday when I got my baby leopard gecko but eventually I accidentally dropped him on the floor of his tank by accident so I stoped.

Visit our friends