Need help with morph

Abyssain

Hello!
There is Luke (2yo male). I bought him few weeks ago.
The seller in the petstore was able to say that this is enigma, and what else does not know)
There r no photos of parents or juvenile photo. But he's gorgeous anyway :3

He has a little bit snake eye in one side (~10%), mb u can see it on photo)

Now I'm waiting for the babies from him, but it’s very interesting to guess what might come out :3

Thank u!
Rita

PS: sorry for my english

Attachments

• MTv1GLRGgEA.jpg
    MTv1GLRGgEA.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20200502_114630.jpg
    IMG_20200502_114630.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20200502_114606.jpg
    IMG_20200502_114606.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 8

Abyssain

Nice gecko. Does have the enigma look. What did you breed him to?

Aliza
Russian breeders suppose that he is Hypo TTA Enigma or Nova. But interesting to hear another versions.

Oh, I have a group of females. 2 Normals (possibly with hets, but don't know the parents) аnd hypo tangerine (same story with hets). 2 Normals now pregnant (1.5-2weeks), but hypo tangerine girl did not let him and laid empty eggs.

There was a strange story with HT because she laid first eggs 9.05. and 13.05 I found another eggs. But it was like a jelly in second time. Now she looks good, but too skinny)

There ultrasound picture of one Normal female. She had a delay in ovulation, so it was urgent to pair with a male to stimulate this. Now all is good)

This will be our first time (for me and for geskos) and I pretty nervous about incubation)
IMG_20200513_165503.jpg

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Very interesting to see the ultrasound. It's hard to tell from the picture but it seems as if the gecko has some black spotting which would mean it's not an albino and therefore not a Nova. You would be able to tell better than I whether those spots are truly black or just a dark beige. He reminds me of an enigma that I had for a short time that had the pale pink speckled look as well.

Aliza

Visit our friends