Need some help with a couple more morphs

sweetsnakes

Ok I picked these girls up last night the first 2 pics are of whats supposed to be a MSTA female she just looks TA to me but im no expert yet and the second i just dont know shes real pretty he said shes a hypo and he supposedly got them at a expo from a reputable breeder but i just want some opinions of what yall think. I got em for a really good deal so im glad to have em just not sure they are what he said they are. and sorry for the grainy pics my good camera is out of commission right now so I had to use the cell phone.

DSC00012.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00011.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00010.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00009.jpg
[/IMG]

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I agree that the first one looks like a regular tremper, but many mack snows don't look like snows when they grow up. The only way to tell would be to breed to a non-snow and see if you get any snows. The other one looks hypo, but I can't tell from your photo of its tail whether it could be a stripe or not.

Aliza

N

Nigel4less

1) Tremper Albino
2) Hypo

First of all neither of these geckos should've been sold... They are very underweight...

L

leonewbie

I agree with Nigel on both, TA and Hypo, and they are both very thin.

sweetsnakes

Thanks for the input on the morphs and they are prolly bigger than you guys are thinking the TA is at 43 grams and the hypo is at 35 they were both all bowed up cause I bothered em to take pics. But the kid i got em from was trying to breed them i told him they were small for breeding. and now that i have em they are seperated from the male. and all I can do is keep em fed and give em plenty of calcium and see if they lay and i think they will I can see eggs in both of them. But gravid or not they wont be going back in with a male till they get some meat on their bones now that they are with me.

Visit our friends