New addition to the fam!

Jordan1

Heres my new leopard gecko its about 3 weeks old and i got it from my pets store in cape breton.I said a few things on some thread i can't remember the name of, and i mentioned how bad my pets store was.small tanks with 15 leo inside one house and stuff.Well they really updated it and put in larger tanks more hides and decoration they're really coming together and are beginning to have better reptile care guy/women and i very much like how they have a small tv that brodcasts a short episode of how to care for certain things and they have it in every section, birds,small animals, reptiles, fish, etc.
But anyways here a video of my new little baby i think its a sunglow morph.

Jordan1

My voice sounds weird i dont know why though?I think there was something wrong witht the micro phone on my camera, god only knows

Jordan1

Lol i never noticed i said howuse lol my bad but thanks it is a beautiful little baby!Would you say its a sunglow morph im still a little confused?

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
It was hard to tell for sure, but a Sunglow is a tangerine, hypo albino. It was definately a strong tangerine. Once it gets older you'll be able to tell better. As an albino, it wont get any black spots, and might have red eyes. if its a hypo, it will have less than 11 total spots on the body.

Jordan1

Oh i see ill wait til it gets older its still very young about 3-4weeks old by the size and looks of it.I still don't know its gender male or female but i hope its a male.I have 2 females and i would like a male i dont know why but anyways yeah ill have to play the waiting game and find out more info on it.Thanks for the replies:)

Visit our friends