New Addition

Reverson

3 Year Member
She was suppose to be my son's Christmas present but he snooped and found her early. He named her Sprinkles. My son's holding her along side my Myouz on his bed.

379541_225222670884971_100001917207440_552905_27237843_n.jpg

He's asked what type she is. I'm not that good at deciphering morphs beyond blizzards and snows, any guesses?

Another picture of Sprinkles, more of a close up.

376389_224882037585701_100001917207440_552170_1005675443_n.jpg

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Wow - she's gorgeous, whichever morph she is!
Merry Christmas to your son! What a great gift - something to observe, 'play' with, and learn from!

Reverson

3 Year Member
:) thank you.
Yes, it's very merry at the moment. Mom and dad are finally cooler than Santa for this gift, lol. He was always asking about Myouz and wanting to hold him, but Myouz just wasn't having it. Sprinkles seems to be tamer and so far the complete opposite of Myouz personality wise.

Reverson

3 Year Member
:D Thanks for morph classification LeoLover, I'll let my son know. I think Myouz likes his new neighbor, he's always watching her from his tank.

Reverson

3 Year Member
I'm gonna have to take another picture of her she looks more grey than any other color, she's had a shed or two since being here and her color seems to be different than originally.

What we do know is she seems to be part frog, as every time we take her out she jumps off and onto things. Just the other day I was holding her while my son was cleaning her tank and she took a flying leap from my hand onto the shelf that was a foot n a half away from where I had her.

Amanda1

3 Year Member
What we do know is she seems to be part frog, as every time we take her out she jumps off and onto things. Just the other day I was holding her while my son was cleaning her tank and she took a flying leap from my hand onto the shelf that was a foot n a half away from where I had her.

Sounds like she's part crestie! Mine does that all the time.

Geckomaster743

Hey i have one of those! I named mine Thesus. I think your son's going to be happy with a morph like this for a while. Its so fun to look at them and i think mine may be part frog too! He bounce's off His Glass wall's or when ever he's standing near some thing and i have to go chase him. Its like our game :) Any way he looks like a Mack Snow... Some thing like that.

Visit our friends