New Aussie Geckos!!! D/U WARNING, Lots of Pics!!!

C

capitalcitygeckos

Hi Guys,
Well it's been a long time waiting, but today I finally received more Aussie geckos from Jerry Peebles. I think I kinda went nuts with the pictures :rolleyes: lol. Let's start with 2 new types of geckos that we're going to be working with.
First some Oedura Marmorata. They're about 3 months old.
IMG_2352_Small_.JPG

IMG_2354_Small_.JPG

IMG_2355_Small_.JPG

IMG_2361_Small_.JPG

IMG_2362_Small_.JPG

Now for some Diplodactylus Stenodactylus.
IMG_2379_Small_.JPG

IMG_2385_Small_.JPG

IMG_2388_Small_.JPG

IMG_2389_Small_.JPG

IMG_2391_Small_.JPG

Here are a few more Diplodactylus Damaeus and Diplodactylus Vittatus. I'm currently working with a small group of these, but it doesn't hurt to get a couple different bloodlines.
First the D. Damaeus.
IMG_2371_Small_.JPG

IMG_2373_Small_.JPG

IMG_2375_Small_.JPG

IMG_2378_Small_.JPG

Now some D. Vittatus.
IMG_2363_Small_.JPG

IMG_2365_Small_.JPG

IMG_2366_Small_.JPG

IMG_2367_Small_.JPG

Alrighty guys, almost done lol. Just a few more to go! Here are some Diplodactylus Tesselatus. I picked up 3 breeding pairs from Linda Crawford at the last show. These guys are cool. I just love how they can vary in colour.
IMG_2328_Small_.JPG

IMG_2336_Small_.JPG

IMG_2337_Small_.JPG

IMG_2330_Small_.JPG

IMG_2334_Small_.JPG

Well, that's all the pictures for now. Don't say I didn't warn you first lol. Next month I'll be receiving a couple more Damaeus, Vittatus, Stenodactylus, and a breeding pair of D. Steindachneri. As far as I know, there's only maybe 2-3 people in the US working D. Steindachneri. But like I said, we have to wait until next month for those. Damn I hate waiting!
Thanks for looking,

Arconna

Woah, those are some really neat geckos!
Are you going to breed Oedura Marmorata's? (by the way, what is their non-scientific name?) Those really caught my eye and I want one lol. What can you tell me about them as far as care and temperament and what not? I love the stripes they have and their big ole eyes!

Visit our friends