new babies raptors het embers

sweetsnakes

here a couple more hatchlings we've had here recently im excited about these 2. lemmie know what ya think of em

First is a raptor het ember
IMG00062-20090714-2214.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG00063-20090714-2215.jpg
[/IMG]
next is what seems to be a banded raptor het ember. Its eyes have stayed solid ruby so far, I hope they stay that way
IMG00060-20090714-2212.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG00059-20090714-2212.jpg
[/IMG]

Baoh

Congrats! I just managed to get a very bright Banded RAPTOR poss het MP out of my first Normal het Ember x Normal het Ember clutch earlier this week.

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
Very pretty geckos, but none of them have raptor eyes, Looks like you have a aptor and a banded jungle. Congrats.

sweetsnakes

Neither one of em has tremper eyes bothe have the ruby eyes and I don't believe either are jungles the first one has no pattern abd the second is banded. I thought jungles had very abberant broken up patterns but I'm no expert correct me if I'm wrong

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
Neither one of em has tremper eyes bothe have the ruby eyes and I don't believe either are jungles the first one has no pattern abd the second is banded. I thought jungles had very abberant broken up patterns but I'm no expert correct me if I'm wrong

LOL.. i meant to say banded tremper. Judging by those eyes shots i do not see any ruby eyes, they appear to be regular tremper eyes. Maybe a better eye shot would help. But im pretty sure there is not raptor eyes there.

Baoh

LOL.. i meant to say banded tremper. Judging by those eyes shots i do not see any ruby eyes, they appear to be regular tremper eyes. Maybe a better eye shot would help. But im pretty sure there is not raptor eyes there.

I just assumed they had one snake eye or something not shown.

Visit our friends